Tuesday, March 29, 2011

You want what kind of party?

We are in the throws of birthdays around our house. One in April, and the other in May. For the past two years I've gotten away with King for the Day parties, or Yes Day parties. Those are always fun, involve only one or two buddies, and are always done away from the house. This year, however, both my boys decided they wanted to have parties at home. Usually, I love a good theme and love a good party, but every now and then one of my kids will throw out the type of party they want and I think, "How are we going to do that?".
It's a bummer when my creatively thinking child comes up with a theme that Party City and Birthday Express haven't come up with yet. This years theme of choice...Wild Kratts. It's based on the PBS show with the Kratt brothers. Thankfully my creative child also has ideas of what he wants to do. The two of us are plotting and scheming, and I'll post everything we did when the party is over. So far, the invitations were store bought jungle themed!
Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment